Wednesday, November 16, 2011

LuLu

I love the fall, my favorite season.  The weather gets a little crispy and its sweater time.  I know others love summer or spring for alot of different reasons but fall has always been special.  Since its the holiday season, I added the drawing on the right, by Anne Keenan Higgins, my favorite artist.  I love everything she does, especially a character she draws - LuLu.  She's the girl about town.  And she's a Republican.  Just kidding.  But I would have to guess that she would be someone independent, speaks her mind but is careful not to hurt or injure in any way.  She votes, as is her civic duty, knows about history and current events and cares about what's going on around her.  Maybe we create characters that we think we'd like to be.  Ask someone the type of character they would create and you would find out alot about them.  Because we instill a little of ourselves in them.  What we think is noble, important, valuable.  And besides, creating is our nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment